This is a two level apartment, of 60 m2. On the ground floor we can find the entrance-living room with a cooking corner and a two place sofa bed(possible extra bed for two), while the bedroom (160x200 bedsize) and the bathroom are situated on the first floor.
Entering the apartment, you are in a big room which used to be the stable lots of time ago, still preserving the brick old vaults ceiling and the high window.
The old oven used to be placed in the niche at the end of the room, where now there is the cooking corner; in fact, around the present cook top, you may still see the old little bricks where bread was usually cooked thanks to the cumulated heat.
By going up a little stair, still preserving its original steps and being overlooked by the original ceiling as well, you will find the bathroom and the bedroom, with a striking walkin closet which has been placed where the old storeroom used to be, and overlooked by the original ceiling.
Add your message
No guestbook msg available
• On the ground floor 1 large living room with double sofa bed (2 pax) and satellite Tv
• on the first floor 1 double bedroom (size bed 160 x 200 (2 pax) with closet and a bathroom with shower 120 x 60 WC bidet and washbasin complete with hairdryer and courtesy set
• It has linen for the bed and towels and being a self-catering apartment the linen change is scheduled weekly
• In the spacious living room there is also the corner kitchen excellently equipped with sink gas stove 4 burners electric oven refrigerator with freezer compartment coffee machine American/moka toaster and water kettle. Exterior: The apartment has in front of its entrance the garden equipped with table and chairs for exclusive use and a beautiful lime tree that offers fresh shade
• Throughout the house are available in use with other guests deckchairs sunbeds and parasols
• swimming pool (12 x 6 meters depth max. h 150) and the barbecue.